Ford Motor Co. is tacking on more than 34,000 units to its 2004 European production plan due to rising demand. Ford’s Western European sales are up 5% through April, and the auto maker now expects to outpace its 2003 European output of 1.5 million units in 2004. The largest part of the increase comes from 11,200 additional Ford Focus and Focus C-MAX vehicles put into the schedule at its Saarlouis, Germany, plant. Ford also will build 7,500 additional Fiesta and Fusion vehicles in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Europe Boosts Output, to Add Capacity in Turkey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642