Ford of Europe Inc. names Albert Lidauer, 48, director-vehicle operations. A native of Austria, Lidauer comes to Ford from General Motors Corp.’s Australian subsidiary, Holden Ltd., where he served as executive director-operations since 2000. Previously he was head of Adam Opel AG’s engine plant in Szentgotthard, Hungary, and the auto maker’s Opel Southeast Europe headquarters, responsible for Hungary and eight Southeast European countries. He replaces Hans Schardt, 57, who has retired. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford of Europe Names New Vehicle Operations Head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642