MUNICH, Germany â€“ Facing stiffer new emissions rules and new entries in the light-commercial-vehicle market from its competitors, Ford Europe revamps its Transit lineup. The new models, which will come to market before the end of the year, will be powered by the 2.2L Duratorq turbodiesel engine produced in Dagenham, U.K., and in Inonu, Turkey, by the Ford Otosan joint venture between Ford and industrial conglomerate Koc. The new Duratorq replaces existing 2.2L and 2.4L engines and will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Europe Revamps Transit Lineup for â€™12" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642