MOSCOW – Ford Motor Co. is on the right course to righting its foundering North American operations, as it follows a similar pattern its European division took several years ago, a top executive says. During a wide-ranging interview with journalists here, Ford of Europe President and CEO John Fleming recalls the early part of the decade when his division was awash in red ink. “Ford of Europe was losing money quite regularly,” he says. “In fact, in 2002 to 2003, we were up over $1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford of Europe Sets Blueprint for North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642