BANGALORE – It’s a pretty good bet Ford Motor Co. will bring the Everest midsize SUV to India next month, home of the world’s highest mountain and the new vehicle’s namesake. New Ford Everest SUV, built on Ranger platform, may be assembled in India. Everest would cast a long shadow on India's SUV market with its refinement, performance, interior space and aggressive pricing. Ford India Ltd., meanwhile, is proceeding with plans to launch the Focus in India later this year, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Everest to Overshadow Competition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642