Jaguar Cars is not for sale, nor is Ford Motor Credit Co., say Ford Motor Co. executives. Those and other facts were not included in the auto maker’s official Way Forward acceleration statements, and executives were stingy on answers in the question session that followed. Jaguar, which has been a perennial money loser for Ford since it purchased the British marque in 1989, has been the subject of rumors it would be sold to raise money for Ford product development. “We continue to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Execs Address Tough Questions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642