DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co. executives were surprised at the negative responses they evoked from Washinton lawmakers while trying to secure access to $9 billion in bridge loans. But Ford sees the slights as an opportunity to further differentiate the auto maker from its domestic counterparts. “When you look at some of the polls out there, they tend to throw all the domestics into the same bucket, and one of the things we’re trying to do is get out our story that we’re different,” says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Execs Surprised by Negative Reaction in Washington" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642