The belly of the beast. That's where Anne Stevens, Ford vice president-North America Vehicle Operations, came to deliver a message about diversity in the workplace. Before an audience of mostly white, male, manufacturing executives in attendance at the recent Management Briefing Seminars in Traverse City MI, Stevens spoke of the need for more women and minority workers in automotive plants, saying it's critical if the industry wants to hit its productivity goals. And she emphasized the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Executive Touts Benefits of Diversity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642