DEARBORN â€“ The auto maker that contrived the Year of the Car for 2004 charges into the new year hungry for results. Having kicked off a steady diet of new car launches and laying out a buffet of senior management amendments last year, Ford Motor Co. gears up for a 2005 in which a fresh trio of C-segment sedans, revised versions of its midsize SUVs, another hybrid cross/utility vehicle and a second crack at the luxury pickup market highlight the menu. Ford hopes Mustangâ€™s success is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Exits â€˜Year of the Car,â€™ Enters Era of Stability" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642