With two smash hits on its hands, Ford Motor Co. says it has plans to bring variants of the Focus small car to market and introduce a sportier version of its Escape compact sport/utility next spring. “There's a lot of potential variants with the Focus platform,” Chris Theodore, vice president-North American Car Operations, says while standing in front of at least four possibilities at the recent Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show in Las Vegas. “This will be on the auto show circuit,” he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Expanding Focus, Escape Lineups" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642