HONG KONG — Ford Motor Co. is making its all-new Ford Focus available to the Hong Kong new car market. The vehicle went on sale last month. “Since its introduction, the Ford Focus has redefined customer expectations for design, driving dynamics, space and style,” says Nihar Patel, regional director of Asia/Pacific Direct Markets for Ford Motor Co. “We know that the Ford Focus will meet and even exceed the demanding expectations of Hong Kong motorists.” The Ford Focus will be available in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford expands international Focus with new entry to Hong Kong market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642