Ford Motor Co. is stepping up efforts to repay its outstanding automotive debt and now says it is on a path to have its cash on hand equal to its debt load by yearâ€™s end. â€śWeâ€™re ahead of where we thought we could be on improving our balance sheet and repaying our loans,â€ť CEO Alan Mulally says in a conference call with analysts and reporters to discuss third-quarter financial results. The auto maker today took a step toward knocking some $3.6 billion off its balance sheet with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Expects Cash to Equal Debt by Yearâ€™s End; Sees Q3 Profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642