Ford Div. unveils the all-new Explorer Sport Trac at the Texas State Fair in Dallas today (Sept. 29). The two-in-one vehicle blends attributes of the Explorer SUV and the F-150 pickup truck. The original Sport Trac debuted in 2001. The redone model features various upgrades and a contemporary look that takes its cues from the new ’06 Explorer and the latest F-150. Ford touts the ’07 Sport Trac as “new from the ground up.” ’07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac “Sport Trac is designed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Explorer Sport Trac Gets Redone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642