NEW DELHI — Ford Motor India plans to export completely-knocked down (CKD) units of its mid-size Ikon passenger car beginning in the fourth quarter, Managing Director Phil Spender said at a function here to showcase two Ikon concept models created by famed auto designer Dilip Chhabria. The company initially will export Ikon CKDs to South America and South Africa but also is exploring other global markets. Ford will make several changes in the car to meet the emissions and safety standards ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to export Ikon CKDs in fourth quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642