DETROIT ā Ford Motor Co. says it plans to take a more "disciplined" approach when it comes to consumer incentives. The company says that while it has been chasing General Motors Corp. on the incentive front in recent months, it plans to develop its own strategy to better target incentives. "For part of the fourth quarter, I have to say we had a little bit of a reaction to GM," says Ford CFO Martin Inglis at Morgan Stanleyās annual auto conference. "Weāre now back to our own par in deciding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Eyes 'Disciplinedā Incentive Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642