Following seven straight months of F-Series double-digit sales gains, Ford Motor Co. only registered a 1.7% sales increase in April for its best-selling pickup trucks over like-2003. At the same time, Ford’s inventory soared to 956,000 units, which is the highest level anticipated for 2004. Ford F-150 sales slow. The auto maker has been planning a gradual inventory reduction this summer as vehicle production tapers in coming months, but company officials admit there may need to be a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford F-Series, SUV Sales Cool Off in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642