Ford Motor Co. is issuing service announcements for a number of ’05 vehicles due to a pair of potentially defective components, a spokeswoman tells Ward’s. The ’05 Mustang’s fuel tank may have a glitch that inhibits the delivery of fuel into the tank at full speed. Ford will not recall the tanks but has issued a technical service bulletin to dealers authorizing them to install a part free of charge in response to any customer complaints. The auto maker earlier in the week reported a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Faces Audio Glitch, More Fuel Tank Problems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642