Special Coverage GenevaAuto Show Ford Motor Co. will reveal at next month’s Geneva auto show the eighth-generation Ford Fiesta, a new global B-car based on the auto maker’s Verve concept shown in the U.S. at the North American International Auto Show in January. Ford says production of the Fiesta in Europe begins this fall at its plant in Cologne, Germany. Ford’s Valencia, Spain, facility will add capacity in 2009. Versions of the car will launch in Asia and the Americas from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Fiesta Global B-Car to Bow at Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642