Ford Motor Co. reports that Malcolm (Mac) S. Macdonald, vice president-finance, will retire April 1. Macdonald is a 46-year veteran of the company and first was appointed a vice president in 1995, when he became treasurer. Prior to that, he spent 14 years as assistant treasurer and held a number of other positions in the finance and treasury departments. “Mac has made countless invaluable contributions to the finance staff and to the overall success of the Ford Motor Co.,” says Chairman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Finance VP to Retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642