Ford Motor Co. is selling off its Jaguar Racing Ltd. Formula 1 racing program and Cosworth motor sports engineering arm as part of its Jaguar Cars turnaround plan announced in September. The Austria-based Red Bull racing team is purchasing Jaguar Racing, and the entity will continue to source engines from Cosworth – which tentatively was acquired by an American group that owns an American car-racing series, in addition to the Wheeling, IL-based Forsythe Championship Racing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Finds Buyers for Formula 1 Businesses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642