Ford Motor Co. says the upcoming Focus electric-vehicle’s speedy charge time will differentiate it from competitors and define the EV “ownership experience.” Unveiled today at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Assn.’s annual tradeshow in Las Vegas, the Focus EV, launching in North America later this year, will be able to recharge its batteries in about three hours using a 240-volt outlet. That’s about half the time of top competitors, including the Nissan Leaf, says Sherif Marakby, Ford’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Focus EV Boasts Speedy Charge Time" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642