The Focus continued to be one of the few bright spots in Ford Motor Co.’s lineup in July, as the small car was the auto maker’s only vehicle to post a year-over-year retail sales increase. For the month, Ford deliveries totaled 157,299. That’s a 21.4% decline compared with year-ago, according to Ward’s data, which is adjusted for selling days – 26 vs. 24 in like-2007. Not only did Focus deliveries continue to rise – up 6.8% to 15,200 units overall (including fleet sales), transaction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Focus Standout in Otherwise Dismal July Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642