DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co. research shows stronger-than-usual consumer interest in so-called “trend colors,” hues that are used during the launch of a vehicle to spark interest and then eventually phased out. An example of a popular trend color is the Blazing Copper offered during the launch of the Ford Edge cross/utility vehicle, says Jack Palazzolo, manager-advanced product marketing. The color has surpassed Ford’s expectations, with an unusually high 10% take rate. “A trend color ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Focusing on Paint Palette" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642