DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co.’s top executives are assigning considerable importance to devising succession plans for the auto maker’s key executives. “We spent six hours today working on succession planning together,” President and CEO Alan Mulally tells reporters here at a recent event marking his first year in office. “We went through all the talent inside Ford and looked at talent outside Ford.” It’s not just Mulally’s top post that is being evaluated but also all of Ford’s global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Formulates Global Succession Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642