When the all-new â€˜10 Ford Fusion arrives in showrooms this spring, prospective buyers are bound to notice the redesigned front end, sportier look, wider stance, more-powerful engines, enhanced safety features and spiffy ice-blue dashboard lighting. But less obvious will be a significant switch to full electric power steering from a conventional hydraulically driven configuration. Thatâ€™s exactly what TRW Automotive wants â€“ for consumers to find the Fusionâ€™s new EPS just as confident, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Fusion Represents TRWâ€™s First Rack EPS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642