Hoping to differentiate its growing lineup of sport/utility vehicles from its “Built Ford Tough” trucks, Ford Motor Co. will package its five SUVs under a new “No Boundaries” banner in advertisements set to break in October. The move is the newest attempt by Ford to build a unique image for its SUVs, which at one time were given the “Built Ford Tough” stamp and before that lumped in with its cars under the campaign “Have you driven a Ford lately?” But with five SUVs already in the Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Gives its SUVs Identity of Their Own" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642