WASHINGTON – Ford Motor Co. unveils the Escape Hybrid E85 research vehicle at the auto show here, while General Motors Corp. uses the venue to launch an ethanol image campaign for its E85-compatible models. "Both the Escape Hybrid E85 and the ethanol fuel it runs on are made in America," proclaims Anne Stevens, Ford executive vice president and chief operating officer of the Americas. "This is another example of how Ford is driving American innovation." Ford believes the Escape E85 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, GM Use D.C. Show to Reveal Hybrid Strategies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642