DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally says the auto maker is in good shape to weather the current economic storm, predicting the U.S. auto industry should start to see recovery in 2010. Mulally, in an interview with Ward’s Tuesday, also says he understands Kirk Kerkorian’s decision to concentrate his resources in other areas. The Las Vegas-based casino mogul in recent days has sold off millions of shares in Ford Motor. His investment firm, Tracinda Corp., gave notice in last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford in Good Shape to Weather Storm, Mulally Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642