Ford Credit and The Hartford are forming a marketing alliance to offer auto insurance to some 17 million Ford and Lincoln Mercury customers. Initially the insurance will be offered in Florida, with a national rollout to be completed in 12 months. Those who buy the insurance will get a $100 deduction in their collision deductible if they return to a Ford or Lincoln Mercury dealer (or other certified direct repair provider) for collision repair work. The new insurance also provides full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, The Hartford Team on Auto Insurance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642