DETROIT β The SUV juggernaut shows few signs of stopping and promises to roll right into 2003, Ford Motor Co. says. This despite a growing crossover/utility vehicle (CUV) market and public wariness about fluctuating gasoline prices. βWe feel confident in predicting that SUVs will continue to outperform all other vehicle segments in 2002,β Ford Sales Analyst George Pipas says, noting SUVs still represent the industryβs fastest-growing segment β a position they have enjoyed since 1991 when ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Has Faith in β02 SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642