GM Holden Ltd.’s Holden Special Vehicles (HSV) sells a record 518 units in Australia and New Zealand in December, taking full-year sales to 3,666 units – 3,123 in Australia and 543 in New Zealand. HSV Managing Director Phil Harding says it’s a particularly pleasing result “given the doom and gloom being sprouted in certain quarters about the state of the local car industry and large-car market in general. “This excellent finish to 2006 proves the Australian and New Zealand motoring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Holden Performance Cars Set 2006 Record Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642