Ford Motor Co. reportedly ups its second-quarter outlook, saying it now expects a performance in the range of break-even to a profit of 15 cents per share. The revision comes thanks to a tax refund the company will receive during the quarter, Reuters news service reports. Ford initially expected the refund to materialize in the last quarter of the year. Ford earlier said it anticipated losing as much as 15 cents per share in the second quarter, due to decreased U.S. market share, higher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Increases Q2 Earnings Outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642