Strength in the financial-services sector prompts Ford Motor Co. to increase its second-quarter earnings forecast $0.15 per share to $0.45-$0.50. Consequently, the auto maker’s full-year earnings guidance also gets a 15-cent bump to a range of $1.65 to $1.75. The earnings outlook promises a strong first-half performance for the auto maker and lends credence to its claim massive restructuring programs are on track. Ford credits strong residuals, a nearly 25% decline in credit losses ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Increases Q2 Outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642