Ford Motor Co. joins a growing list of auto makers wanting to cash in on the Assn. of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Free Trade Agreement. Ford Group Philippines Inc. plans to export 2,000 vehicles monthly to other ASEAN nations beginning early next year, officials say. The auto maker began exporting its Philippines-built Ford Lynx sedan and Ford Ranger pickup to Thailand and Indonesia last April. Since then, Ford has sold 1,857 units in the two countries, averaging sales of 450 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Increases Southeast Asia Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642