MUMBAI – After eight years of low-key performance and skimpy product offerings, Ford India Ltd. now is shaping a new strategy – a new model every year, aggressive pricing and vehicles custom-tailored for local roads. The recent launch of the Endeavour SUV, the first of the new introductions and the largest in its class here, was timed to the release of the company’s performance figures. Turnover has crossed $215 million, and a break-even fiscal year should put Ford India back on the road ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford India Promises New Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642