MUMBAI – Ford India Ltd. is being innovative in the face of uncertain times that have brought a slowdown to vehicle sales and the country’s economy. Building on strategies set in place last year, the auto maker is using fresh capital to double production capacity at its Chennai plant to 200,000 units. The company also is pursuing plans to build a state-of-the-art global engine facility, capable of providing gasoline and diesel mills. The 160,000-unit yearly capacity will supply Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford India Steers Through Uncertain Times" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642