Ford Motor Co. inks an agreement with First Industrial Realty Trust Inc. to build a 231,000-sq.-ft. (21,459-sq.-m) distribution facility in Atlanta. It is the second build-to-suit agreement Ford and First Industrial have signed. Ford will use the High Velocity Center to distribute parts to its Georgia dealers. The auto maker already has a High Velocity Center in Mebane, NC. The Atlanta facility is scheduled for completion in spring 2004. It will be leased to Ford under a 10-year lease.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Inks Agreement to Build Atlanta Distribution Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642