Ford Motor Co. and International Truck and Engine Corp. – partners in a successful, nearly decade-long supply arrangement for Ford’s Power Stroke turbodiesel engines – this week spoke cautiously of a reported dispute over costs associated with a new International plant and a discontinued engine program. International builds the new 6L Power Stroke V-8 at its plant in Indianapolis, IN, for Ford medium-duty pickup trucks. Ford and International had for some time been developing a V-6 version ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, International Downplay Tussle Over Plant, Scuttled V-6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642