DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co. in an effort to bolster its scores in the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin.’s New Car Assessment Program introduces new airbag technologies designed to enhance protection for front-seat occupants. The new airbags for the driver and front-seat passenger will debut on the all-new ’12 Ford Focus C-car, set to debut next year. “NCAP puts a high emphasis on chest deflection; that’s a key area,” Matt Niesluchowski, Ford’s safety manager, tells Ward’s at a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Introduce New Airbag Technologies in Upcoming Focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642