LAS VEGAS – Ford Motor Co. unveils a wireless mobile computer for its line of F-Series pickups at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show. The device, called Ford Mobile Office, is aimed at people with on-the-road jobs, such as construction workers and building contractors. Although Ford plans to begin offering the accessory sometime in 2006, dealers are taking orders now. Even as Marty Collins, Ford's general marketing manager, was announcing the product at a press conference here ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Introduces Mobile Office for Trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642