Tony (Thomas) Brown says it was all a misunderstanding: Ford Motor Co. is not blaming its suppliers exclusively for quality problems on its vehicles. The vice president-global purchasing for the No.2 auto maker tells Ward's that published reports misrepresented a meeting between Ford and its suppliers in April. According to reports, Brown blamed Fordâ€™s quality problems on suppliers and demanded improvement. Tony Brown "I never said that," Brown tells Ward's, adding heâ€™s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Isnâ€™t Blaming Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642