VIENNA – Production of the Ford Ka small car at the Fiat Auto Poland S.A. plant in Tychy, Poland, will be significantly reduced during the upcoming weeks. Fiat Automobiles SpA builds the car, which is based on the Fiat 500, for Ford Motor Co. Ka output will be slowed to allow for the changeover from Euro 4-compliant gasoline and diesel engines to powerplants that meet Euro 5 emissions regulations, Ford says. Additional upgrades to the car also will be implemented. “This requires lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Ka Output to Be Slowed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642