NASHVILLE, TN – Ford Motor Co. continues to churn out new products, but watching out for capacity constraints has become a higher priority, a top engineer says. “We’re not under severe distress by any means, but (capacity) is something we have to manage and keep looking at it,” Frank Davis, executive director-North America product development, tells Ward’s at a recent media event here. “And as the industry comes back, we have to be more and more engaged.” Even before the global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Keeping Watchful Eye on Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642