The first of Ford Motor Co.'s zero-emission TH!NK-brand vehicles will hit the U.S. market in January. Slated for production at a facility in Manhattan, KS, the TH!NK Neighbor is a low-speed electric vehicle initially targeted at complexes, such as airports and resorts, and to customers residing in closed communities. However, Brian Taylor, manager of sales operations, envisions a significant increase in demand once the Neighbor becomes established in the marketplace. Ultimately, he says, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Launch TH!NK Neighbor in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642