COLOGNE, Germany – Ford President and CEO Alan Mulally joins European management for the celebration of the volume-production start of the new 1.0L 3-cyl. EcoBoost gasoline engine at the auto maker’s plant here. The Cologne engine facility is seeing a significant change in its production program. The first serial 1.0L powerplant left the plant Wednesday and the last 4.0L V-6 engine was built Thursday. The new 1.0L engine is Ford’s smallest gasoline powerplant. The turbocharged direct- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Launches 3-Cyl. EcoBoost Engine Production in Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642