Ford Motor Co. launches a new interactive website designed to highlight the auto maker’s various technological innovations. The new site complements the auto maker’s “Driving American Innovation” marketing campaign launched last fall, Ford says. Upon entering the site, Executive Chairman Bill Ford welcomes visitors. Drop-down navigation allows users to explore various Ford advancements in fuel technologies, safety and design. The site features mixed media ranging from video ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Launches Interactive Technology Website" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642