Ford Motor Co. is launching a new incentive program Nov. 17 in response to sluggish October sales and General Motors Corp.’s recently announced year-end “Red Tag Sale.” The GM program, which runs through Jan. 3, allows U.S. buyers to purchase most Chevrolet, Pontiac and GMC ’05 and ’06 models at a similar price that employees of GM parts suppliers would pay. (See related story: GM Incentives Usher in Holidays) In a competitive move, Ford’s new program, called “Keep it Simple,” also runs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Launches New Incentive Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642