VIENNA – Ford-Werke GmbH, the German Ford Motor Co. division, inaugurates volume output of the new-generation Focus this week at its factory in Saarlouis, in southwest Germany. The plant, which celebrates its 40th anniversary this year, will be the single source for production of the new Focus in Western Europe, building all three body styles – the sedan, hatchback and wagon. The high-performance ST model will be added in early 2012. “Saarlouis is proud to have been the lead plant for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Launches Production of New Focus in Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642