VIENNA – Volume production of the new-generation Ford Focus is under way at Ford’s plant in Vsevolozhsk near St. Petersburg, Russia. The 5-door hatchback launched Monday is the first model to begin output at the plant, with the 4-door sedan set to roll out in September and the wagon to follow in January. More than 5,000 Russian customers already have ordered a new Focus. The first cars will arrive at dealerships in August. Russian Focus production started in August 2002. To date, more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Launches Russian Production of Latest Focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642