Ford Motor Co. executives are excited about a new four-year sponsorship agreement with the Experimental Aircraft Assn.(EAA), the 170,000-member international group of recreational and general aviation enthusiasts. Ford's commitment, running through 2003, will provide EAA with 200 official vehicles for EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, the world's largest and most highly attended gatherings of aviation enthusiasts. Ford vehicles also will be the official vehicles of EAA worldwide. Company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Links with EAA; Shows '00 Navigator" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642